Earlier in the year, I made the kids matching Hawaii shirt/top(s) and forgot to take on-the-hangar photos, but their mommie doesn't mind this one!
I did not have enough fabric left to make her complete skirt from it, so I had to improvise.
It took me AGES because I was waiting for some assistance with the tiny applique pieces, but I finally got down to finishing her skirt. This is a closeup of the front panel of the skirt. My daughter had fray-checked every single edge, then I appliqued them. Afterwards I was concerned about fraying, and put more fray-check on them--that's what the dark blue around each piece is--my advice, "DON'T DO IT!" It's ok on this item, but I won't do it again!
Backside of some of the detail: (The fray-check only shows in blobs on this one, that's before I decided to make it "uniform".
Finished skirt back:
And finished front! It really did turn out pretty cute!
And, no, I don't really have a good complete outfit one of her!